Because we believe every individual’s contribution and dedication are integral to the firm’s success, we expect our staff to continually grow and enhance their skills. To help our staff explore their individual potential and reach their professional goals, we provide continuing training and development opportunities, including the following:
- New Employee Onboarding. We believe in starting off on the right foot. New staff and paralegals are integrated into the firm through an extensive orientation, new user technology training and mentorship program, all designed to ensure that new employees quickly and smoothly settle into their new positions.
- Continuing Technology Training. We employ cutting-edge technology and offer ongoing training programs to ensure our staff have the necessary tools and expertise to keep pace in this world of rapid technological change.
- A Firm Commitment. Our interactive and collaborative staff and paralegal training and development program gives staff and paralegals the opportunity to explore and develop individual and group goals. Past topics have focused on developing individual and team visions and missions, exploring team building strategies and learning about different communication styles and how to communicate effectively.
- Department Training. We hire the best and continue to provide department-specific training needed to perform the specialized and complex tasks required to be successful in an ever-changing, fast-paced legal services environment.
- Management Training. We recognize that mentoring and coaching are integral components of every individual’s professional growth. We are committed to helping the firm’s administrative managers and supervisors be the best leaders and mentors they can be by providing individual and group management training in coaching, mentoring and employment practices.