- Partner in charge of the New York office.
- Concentration on sophisticated merger and acquisition transactions for corporations and asset managers.
Trey Muldrow draws on more than two decades of legal experience when sharing legal advice with clients in facilitating complex domestic and international commercial transactions. Trey’s transactional experience includes mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and control investments across a variety of industries. Trey’s client relationships include a broad range of corporations and financial sponsors, including investment funds, sovereign and fundless sponsors, as well as business development companies.
Corporate & Private Equity Transactions
- Advised Cognizant Domestic Holdings Corporation in its acquisition of Bolder Healthcare Solutions, LLC
- Assisted Siemens Government Technologies in the divestiture of the Dresser-Rand Government Business to Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
- Counseled Siemens Corporation in the acquisition of Russelectric
- Advised Brightwood Capital in connection the with acquisition of the following companies by financial sponsors
- InHealth MD
- Jenny Craig
- Hojeij Branded Foods
- Provided legal advice to Solar Capital Ltd. in its acquisitions of
- Crystal Financial LLC
- Gemino Healthcare
- North Mill Capital LLC and
- NEF Holdings LLC