- Represents public and private companies in all types of executive compensation and employee benefits-related matters.
- Particular focus on equity-based and cash-based incentive programs, employment agreements, separation agreements and executive compensation and employee benefits aspects of corporate transactions.
Aimee Adler’s practice focuses on the tax, Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA), securities law and accounting issues relating to executive compensation arrangements and employee benefit plans. Her experience includes representing domestic and international public and private companies in a variety of corporate transactions including, mergers and acquisitions, spinoffs, initial public offerings and financial restructurings.
- Advised an American oil and gas company with regard to the executive compensation and employee benefits-related aspects of its acquisition by another energy company.
- Represented the noteholders of an energy company emerging from bankruptcy, advising on executive compensation issues.
- Counseled a utility company’s management group in negotiating its executive compensation arrangements with new owners, in connection with the sale of the business.
Public Service and Affiliations