Alex Leitch is an associate in our cross-border practice group in the London office.
Practice & Background
Prior to joining Akin Gump, Mr. Leitch practiced in the London office of a “Magic Circle” law firm.
Mr. Leitch's recent engagements include representing:
- the underwriters in five U.S. registered debt offerings by a Middle Eastern sovereign on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- an African bank for a program update and offering of 144A/Reg S notes listed on the Irish Stock Exchange
- a U.K. bank for an initial public offering on the London Stock Exchange
- the underwriters in a Reg S debt offering by a European heavy-lifting and engineered-transport company on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- a U.K. satellite company for an offering of Rule 144A/Reg S notes listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- a Middle Eastern conglomerate for an offering of Rule 144A/Reg S notes on the Irish Stock Exchange