Alex Leitch is an associate in our cross-border practice group in the London office.
Practice & Background
Prior to joining Akin Gump, Mr. Leitch practiced in the London office of a “Magic Circle” law firm.
Mr. Leitch's recent engagements include representing:
- Bridas on its agreement to form the largest privately-owned integrated energy company in Argentina, through the combination of Bridas and BP plc’s interests in Pan American Energy, Argentina’s second largest producer of oil and gas, and Bridas’ interest in refiner and marketer Axion Energy
- the underwriters in five U.S. registered debt offerings by a Middle Eastern sovereign on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- an African bank for a program update and offering of 144A/Reg S notes listed on the Irish Stock Exchange
- a U.K. bank for an initial public offering on the London Stock Exchange
- the underwriters in a Reg S debt offering by a European heavy-lifting and engineered-transport company on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- a U.K. satellite company for an offering of Rule 144A/Reg S notes listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- a Middle Eastern conglomerate for an offering of Rule 144A/Reg S notes on the Irish Stock Exchange