Alexey I. Maslyaev focuses on general corporate matters, as well as mergers and acquisitions, employment matters, securities, anti-monopoly, currency regulation and currency control issues.
Practice & Background
Mr. Maslyaev’s engagements include advising:
- a major US retail company in connection with its Russian corporate law issues
- a major Russian oil company in the process of selling of shares of a foreign company to a foreign government
- one of the largest Russian telecommunication company in connection with an acquisition of Russian regional mobile operators and Eurobonds offerings
- shareholders of a Russian microfinance organization in a joint venture with a foreign investor
- a major US energy company on sale of a portfolio of hydroelectric power facilities aggregating 527MW in Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.