- Focuses practice on corporate matters.
Alyssa Dossick advises on corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions and securities transactions.
- Served as legal counsel to Merrill Corporation, a portfolio company of Bain Capital and Davidson Kempner, in its sale of several non-core assets, including:
- Its financial printing business to Toppan Leefung Ptd. Ltd.
- Its non-financial printing business to Toppan Leefun Ptd. Ltd.
- VITAC Corporation to The Gores Group
- Its real estate business to Xpressdocs Holdings, Inc.
- Its translations business to United Language Group, Inc.
- Advised a New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)-listed chain of movie theaters as an investor in the operation of the largest in-theater digital media network in North America in that company’s defense against an activist investor.
- Advised SAC Re., a hedge fund-sponsored Bermuda-based reinsurer, in its formation and eventual sale of its operating assets.
- Represented Kayne Anderson Capital in its $862 million sale of 19 student housing properties.
- Assisted a management team in the creation of a digital content joint venture with AT&T Services.