- Focuses on corporate matters.
- Handles high-stakes transactions for private equity and strategic clients
Andrés Zambrano regularly counsels clients including financial and strategic buyers and sellers in large-cap and middle market mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions as well as related securities matters across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Assisted Durational Capital and The Jordan Company in their joint buyout of Bojangles’, Inc.
- Advised a portfolio company of a financial sponsor in its leveraged buyout of a publicly-traded chain of hospitals.
- Advised Cognizant Domestic Holdings Corporation in its acquisition of Bolder Healthcare Solutions, LLC, provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions to hospitals, physician practices and other specialist health care organizations in the United States.
- Assisted Siemens Government Technologies in the divestiture of the Dresser-Rand Government Business, which is a leading supplier of mission-critical, high-speed rotating equipment solutions to the U.S. Navy, to Curtiss-Wright Corporation.
- Represented Wilh Wilhelmsen Holding ASA in its proposed acquisition of Drew Marine Group Inc., a global marine chemical and supply company (portfolio company of the Jordan Company), and the subsequent challenges by competition authorities in multiple jurisdictions.