- Advises in complex mergers and acquisitions.
- Provides counsel on alternative equity financing arrangements, including novel structured equity transactions.
- Assists with implementing highly negotiated management equity arrangements.
Andy Lehman assists clients with negotiating and closing complex mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, structured equity transactions and management equity arrangements.
- Represented a public-company acquirer in three separate stock-for-stock mergers involving an aggregate transaction value in excess of $2 billion.
- Advised a financial sponsor in connection with multiple structured equity investments, including in its $750 million preferred equity investment in an acquisition vehicle that was created to acquire oil and gas assets and subsequent recapitalization of the investee company and its $500 million growth investment in a midstream enterprise.
- Counseled a private equity group in its $220 million acquisition of a Brazilian telecom company.
- Represented a financial sponsor in its acquisition by cash merger of a technology services business backed by a consortium of venture capital funds.
- Assisted in the divestiture of a 49 percent equity interest in a midstream subsidiary by a publicly traded midstream enterprise to an infrastructure fund for aggregate cash consideration of approximately $350 million.