- Focused on acquisition, disposition, exchange, financing and refinancing of commercial, residential, retail, industrial and hotel properties and distressed real estate, loans and mortgage pools.
Tony Salandra handles the structure and restructuring of the real estate holdings of legal entities and their constituents, including real estate loan workouts, asset transactions and foreclosures, in and out of bankruptcy.
- Handled the acquisition and resolution of loan portfolios acquired from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and related public-private partnerships with the FDIC.
- Represented clients in various land development ventures and financings for high-end resort and multiuse properties.
- Counseled clients on residential, office, land and development acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
- Advised a wide variety of clients in real estate loan workouts, deed-in-lieu transactions, debtor-in-possession financings, and dispositions of real estate assets in and out of bankruptcy.