Practice & Background
Claire Conway is a member of the investment management practice group. She has experience advising on the establishment of private investment funds, both onshore and offshore.
Ms. Conway’s recent engagements include:
- advising La Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild on the launch of Amethis Finance Luxembourg S.C.A. SICAR, an African focused private equity fund
- establishment of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners V Offshore investors, PCC Limited, a Guernsey registered collective investment scheme
- advising CarVal Investors in relation to the establishment of a European real estate platform
- advising Sustainable Development Capital LLP in its role as manager of a U.K.-domiciled fund investing in non-domestic energy efficiency products in the U.K.
- advising CarVal Investors in relation to the establishment of a Cayman real estate fund
- advising Alternative Asset Opportunities PCC Limited on its Placing and Open Offer.
- advising Everstone Capital on the launch of Everstone Capital Partners III
- advising Lighthouse funds on Fund II and launch of Fund IIIadvising India Capital Management in relation to India Capital Fund
- advising Sustainable Growth Management on launch of Sustainable Growth Fund X