Daniel S. Park is an associate in the firm’s litigation department.
Practice & Background
Mr. Park’s practice focuses on complex business and commercial disputes such as securities litigation and products liability class actions.
Mr. Park received his B.A. cum laude from Harvard University and his J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where he was Notes & Comments Editor for the Berkeley Technology Law Journal, a member of the Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic, and Treasurer for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association. He also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Marsha S. Berzon of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Park was a litigation associate at a Los Angeles firm.
Mr. Park’s recent engagements include:
- Obtaining a complete victory at summary judgment on behalf of a large foreign bank against $1.7 billion in claims involving allegations of tax fraud and account mismanagement
- Defeating class certification in an alleged product defect case against a technology company
- Advising an international firm on procedures to bid on contracts involving confidential U.S. government information
- Representing a real estate asset management firm and its executives and officers in a putative class action involving alleged violations of the Texas Securities Act
- Defending a highway safety equipment manufacturer in dozens of products liability lawsuits across the nation