- Focuses on domestic and cross-border corporate, finance and commercial transactions.
- Advises on complex information technology, communications, cyber-security and intellectual property matters.
- Actively involved in the firm’s Middle East and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) initiatives.
Din Eshanov focuses his practice on corporate, finance and commercial transactions, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity. He also advises clients on complex matters relating to cyber security, information technology, communications, media and entertainment and intellectual property.
- Assisted a government entity in devising and implementing a new cyber security framework.
- Advised a multinational mining corporation in the establishment of a $1 billion joint venture in Saudi Arabia.
- Represented a government entity in various international fora, including the World Trade Organization and the International Court of Justice.