- Focuses on advising special situations investors, other alternative capital sources, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on financing transactions.
- Extensive experience in direct lending, distressed and rescue financings and out-of-court and in-court restructurings.
- Extensive experience in acquisition-financings and portfolio company corporate finance transactions.
Fred Lee focuses on financing transactions.
- Represented secured bond holders of Hexion in connection with committed exit financing relating to pre-arranged Chapter 11 plan.
- Represented bondholders of Weatherford International in connection with debtor in possession financing and committed exit financing relating to pre-arranged Chapter 11 plan.
- Advised second lien lender group in connection with out-of-court restructuring of $290 million first lien facility and $135 million second lien facility for an industrial supply distribution company, involving partial equitization of second lien debt.
- Represented lenders in connection with $90 million debtor in possession financing provided to a mining company.
Direct Lending/Alternative Capital Transactions
- Represented the sole lender in connection with a $550 million senior secured term loan financing to HCR Manorcare.