- Focuses on global project finance.
Gregory Lavigne, Jr. is a member of the firm’s global project finance group and focuses on providing legal and commercial advice in relation to the development, financing, purchase, and sale of energy and infrastructure projects. He represents public and private entities in domestic and international project finance and energy projects.
- Represented a major financial institution in connection with the construction loan financing and tax equity investment in a 100MW wind project.
- Assisted the lenders in connection with the US $3.7 billion financing Train 3 of the US$12.5 billion Freeport liquefied natural gas (LNG) liquefaction and export project located in Freeport, Texas.
- Counseled Atlantic Power Corporation and its affiliates in connection with a financing comprising a US$700 million Term Loan B and US$200 million revolving credit facilities, including a corporate group reorganization.
- Acted for a hedge fund in connection with a cash equity investment in a major solar developer residential solar portfolio.
- Represented a major solar developer in raising several hundred million dollars of tax equity for residential solar portfolios.
Public Service and Affiliations