Practice & Background
Hannah Wright is a member of the litigation group. Ms. Wright has experience in advising financial institution clients on aspects of corporate and shareholder disputes, international insolvencies, investment disputes and company investigations.
Ms. Wright’s recent engagements include:
- advising bondholder creditors of the three collapsed Icelandic banks on litigation and recovery issues arising from the Icelandic winding-up proceedings
- advising the administrators of a Norwegian company on the validity of claims made into a bankrupt estate
- acting for clients in relation to an Insolvency Service investigation
- advising a shareholder in connection with activist shareholder attempts to take control of a company
- advising a lender in a dispute arising from the interpretation of a Senior Facility Agreement and Intercreditor Agreement.