Jenna Marie Pellecchia practices law in the area of intellectual property, with an emphasis on patent infringement litigation.
Practice & Background
Ms. Pellecchia has experience in all phases of patent infringement litigation, including presuit investigation, discovery, motions practice, claim construction, trial and appeal. Ms. Pellecchia also has experience in inter partes review proceedings before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and assisting in patent prosecution.
Ms. Pellecchia earned her J.D. from Villanova University School of Law. She received dual degrees in mathematics and physics from Duke University, where she was the team leader of the 2007 Physics Capstone Team.
Ms. Pellecchia’s recent representations include:
- a pharmaceutical company in a patent infringement suit relating to therapeutic antibodies (D. Del.)
- a pharmaceutical company in a patent infringement suit relating to vaccines (D. NJ.)
- a telecommunications company in asserting a patent on geolocation technology (D. Del.)
- a software company in asserting patents on navigation technology (E.D. Va.)
- a consumer goods company in asserting a patent on detergent (D. Del.)
- Biosig Instruments, Inc. in the successful Federal Circuit appeal, which ultimately went to the Supreme Court on the issue of indefiniteness.
- presenter, Patent Litigation, Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association Year-End Meeting, May 3, 2016.