- Practice concentrates on intellectual property, with an emphasis on patent infringement litigation.
Jenna Pellecchia is experienced in all phases of patent infringement litigation, including:
- Pre-suit investigation
- Motion practice
- Claim construction
- Representing pharmaceutical companies in patent infringement litigations related to methods of treatment for cancer with biologics (D. Del.).
- Acted for pharmaceutical companies in patent infringement suits involving methods of treatment for cancer (D. Del.); succeeded in obtaining a favorable settlement.
- Representing pharmaceutical companies in a patent infringement suit relating to therapeutic antibodies for the treatment of high cholesterol (D. Del.).
- Advising a pharmaceutical company in a patent infringement suit relating to vaccines to treat meningitis B (D. NJ.).
- Representing a medical device manufacturer in a trade secret and breach-of-contract arbitration