- Advises on a range of labor and employment matters.
Jenna Nalchajian assists with advice to and work on behalf of clients in a variety of labor and employment matters, including litigation. Her work extends to:
- Wage and Hour/Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) litigation and counseling.
- California labor and employment litigation.
- Wrongful termination matters.
- Payroll recordkeeping requirements.
- Represented a major coffee retailer in a wage and hour class action lawsuit.
- Represented a major arts and crafts retailer in Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) and wage and hour class action disputes.
- Represented a major hotelier in a PAGA dispute alleging claims for civil penalties.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a transportation company in a class action involving delivery drivers who were allegedly misclassified as independent contractors.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a film organization in a lawsuit alleging wrongful termination, retaliation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.