- Handles public and private mergers, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Works with private equity sponsors, venture capital funds and other financial sponsors.
Jon Boben represents financial and strategic buyers and sellers in public and private mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. His practice also includes finance and derivatives, public offerings and private placements of debt and equity securities, and general corporate counseling.
- Advised in the merger of two master limited partnerships (MLPs), resulting in a midstream energy business with an enterprise value of approximately $7 billion.
- Assisted in a public company’s $2 billion acquisition of a privately-held business in three stock-for-stock mergers.
- Served as counsel in the approximately $900 million acquisition of a midstream logistics business by an MLP.
- Advised in the sale of a 50 percent equity interest in a terminalling company for cash and equity consideration in an aggregate amount in excess of $1 billion.
- Provided legal advice with regard to a Swiss public company’s minority investment in a domestic oilfield services company.