- Advises clients in the domestic and international telecommunications, media, and high-technology industries on regulatory matters.
- Represents radio and television broadcast companies, private equity and hedge funds, and advanced technology companies.
Karen Milne advises clients in regulatory and commercial matters in the broadcast, satellite, telecommunications, wireless and high-technology industries. Karen regularly advises clients on Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulatory issues relating to:
- Sales and acquisitions of FCC-regulated entities and assets
- Interference protection matters
- Spectrum policies and spectrum rights
- The broadcast incentive auction
- Foreign and multiple ownership limits
- FCC investigations and enforcement actions
- Signal carriage issues.
Public Service and Affiliations