- Has worked on strategic corporate investments across a broad range of industries.
Kimberly Rowe focuses her practice on strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, minority investments, private equity transactions and other general corporate matters.
Earlier in her career, Kimberly worked in the corporate department of a prominent New York law firm, where she represented private equity and strategic investors on domestic and international transactions.
Kimberly has transaction experience across a broad spectrum of industries, including:
- Technology and software
- Cosmetics and fashion
- Insurance solutions
- Advised a private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a publicly traded restaurant chain.
- Assisted a public company in its sale of pharmaceutical assets.
- Counseled a private company in connection with its carve-out sale of a business line.
- Represented special committees and boards of directors of publicly traded companies in connection with their explorations of strategic transactions.
- Advised a prestigious cosmetics company in its acquisitions of and strategic investments in international cosmetics, skincare and fragrance brands.