Kim Donnelly Rowe is an associate in the firm’s corporate practice.
Ms. Rowe’s practice focuses on strategic transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, minority investments and private equity transactions, and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP in its New York office, Ms. Rowe worked in the corporate department of a prominent New York law firm, where she represented private equity and strategic investors on domestic and international transactions across a broad spectrum of industries, including telecommunications, technology and software, media, cosmetics, fashion, insurance solutions and medical device manufacturing.
Ms. Rowe’s representative engagements include:
- a private equity sponsor in its sale of a locomotive leasing company
- a prestigious cosmetics company in its acquisitions of, and strategic investments in, international cosmetics, skincare and fragrance brands
- a telecommunications tower company in its recapitalization and $280 million sale of equity interests to a new minority investor
- a payment solutions company in its Series A financing
- a private equity sponsor in its acquisition of an insurance software company
- a telecommunications tower company in its acquisitions of new tower assets
- a private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a manufacturer of water purification systems
- a publicly traded medical device distributor in its acquisition by a strategic acquirer.