- Helps public and private clients with securities offerings, compliance and corporate restructurings.
- Specific focus on oil and gas and energy finance.
Matthew Turner’s practice focuses on capital markets and global finance transactions as well as other corporate and securities matters in the energy sector.
- Represented Cimarex Energy co. in connection with its $1.6 billion acquisition of Resolute Energy Corporation and subsequent offering of $500 million of senior notes.
- Advised SAExploration, a global seismic services company, in a series of recapitalization transactions, including the issuance of secured convertible notes, the upsizing of its credit facility and the acquisition of assets from Geokinetics, Inc.
- Represented EagleClaw Midstream Ventures LLC, a portfolio company of Blackstone Energy Partners, in its $950 million acquisition of Caprock Midstream Holdings, a portfolio company of Energy Spectrum Capital.
- Represented Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. in its offering of $100 million in aggregate principal amount of its 4.00 percent convertible senior notes due 2023.
- Served as counsel to NBL Midstream, LLC, a subsidiary of Noble Energy, Inc., in its underwritten secondary offering of 7.475 million common units of CNX Midstream Partners LP.