Mollie McGowan Lemberg is a member of the firm’s antitrust and unfair competition practice.
Practice & Background
Ms. McGowan Lemberg’s practice focuses on antitrust matters and complex civil litigation. She has experience in antitrust litigation and has provided antitrust representation to clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions in a variety of industries, including health care, energy, consumer products and transportation. Ms. McGowan Lemberg has assisted clients in Hart-Scott-Rodino filings, participated in antitrust counseling and advised clients in designing and implementing effective antitrust compliance programs. Ms. McGowan Lemberg has also represented clients in matters related to investigations by the Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.
Ms. McGowan Lemberg was a member of The George Washington Law Review and the Mock Trial Board at The George Washington University Law School. Ms. McGowan Lemberg is an active member of the Antitrust Section of the American Bar Association.
Ms. McGowan Lemberg’s experience includes:
- achieving regulatory clearance in a health care sector merger, without divestitures or other antitrust relief, following a second request by the Department of Justice
- representing clients in civil and criminal antitrust investigations by the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Justice
- representing a health care client in an antitrust lawsuit involving allegations of a hub-and-spoke conspiracy
- advising an education sector client during a two-year investigation by the Department of Education and the Department of Justice, resulting in successful closing of the investigation without enforcement action
- representing a transportation industry client in a major tort litigation.
- Member, DFW Chapter of the Women in White Collar Defense Association