Practice & Background
Nick Turvey is a member of the litigation group. He has experience advising on aspects of sovereign debt, issues relating to security and an array of complex financial disputes.
Mr. Turvey’s recent engagements include:
- advising on procedural matters relating to various proceedings before the English High Court and Royal Courts of Jersey
- advising a large hedge fund on issues of contractual interpretation in connection with Part 8 proceedings before the English High Court
- acting on behalf of global financial institutions on issues arising out of the collapse of major Icelandic banks, including their branches in the U.K.
- acting for the liquidators of Sea Containers in litigation before the English and Bermudian courts arising out of complex pensions and employment issues
- advising clients on various sovereign debt restructurings.