Nidal Daraiseh’s practice focuses on core corporate transactions and general corporate and commercial advisory work across a number of sectors and jurisdictions.
Practice and Background
Mr. Daraiseh advises on various corporate and international commercial issues including acquisitions, disposals, shareholder agreements, joint ventures, insolvency, franchising, agency and distribution. He has extensive experience advising Abu Dhabi entities on a wide range of corporate, regulatory and commercial law issues. He also drafts documentation in Arabic on a regular basis.
Mr. Daraiseh grew up in Jordan and is fully bilingual in Arabic and English.
Mr. Daraiseh’s engagements include:
- drafting shareholder agreements, share purchase agreements, asset sale and purchase agreements
- advising U.A.E. and non-U.A.E. entities on corporate structuring options
- advising on the negotiation and incorporation of a number of U.A.E. and GCC based joint ventures
- advising international businesses on corporate law and commercial issues and associated implications under the laws of the U.A.E. and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- advising governmental and private clients in relation to the analysis, interpretation and applicability of regulations across numerous business sectors in the U.A.E. and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- advising and negotiating on the restructuring of commercial and corporate arrangements in the U.A.E. and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- advising on U.A.E. based commercial disputes prior to formal legal action and on the structuring, negotiation and drafting of settlement agreements
- advising a Saudi Arabian cement company on its initial public offering on the Saudi stock exchange
- advising on U.A.E. based disputes related to joint ventures, their dissolution and liquation
- advising on the termination of U.A.E. commercial agency and related contractual and commercial matters.
Awards & Accolades
- Recommended in The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa (2015) for Corporate and M&A - UAE.