- Has represented clients in many False Claims Act qui tam suits and investigations.
- Advises clients on intellectual property (IP) matters related to U.S. government contracts.
- Focuses on government contracting supply chain compliance issues, including cybersecurity, the Buy American Act/Trade Agreements Act (BAA/TAA) and counterfeit parts requirements.
Robert Huffman represents defense, health care, and other companies in contract matters and in disputes with the federal government and with other contractors. He has extensive experience litigating contract and related issues before the:
- Court of Federal Claims
- Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
- Federal district courts
- Federal Circuit and other federal appellate courts.
Public Service and Affiliations