Sean Gurgle is a member of the firm’s corporate and securities practice.
Practice & Background
Mr. Gurgle advises clients in a diverse range of industries on capital markets and corporate governance matters. He has represented issuers and underwriters on a variety of public and private capital market transactions, including equity offerings, high-yield and investment-grade debt offerings, restructurings, tender offers, and exchange offers.
Mr. Gurgle also regularly counsels public companies on corporate governance issues, NYSE and NASDAQ rules and regulations, and compliance with periodic reporting obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws.
Mr. Gurgle received his B.A. in Economics in 2002 from Yale University and his J.D. and M.B.A. in Finance in 2006 from The Ohio State University, where he served as Articles Editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. Mr. Gurgle is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
- a semiconductor manufacturer in connection with its $72.5 million secondary public offering of Common Stock by selling stockholders
- a telecommunications company, in connection with its consent solicitation related to $8.8 billion in aggregate principal amount of its Notes and Guaranteed Notes to effect certain amendments to the indenture pertaining to each series of notes
- a telecommunications company, in connection with its issuance of $2.28 billion of 6.000% Notes due 2022 in a public offering
- a semiconductor manufacturer in connection with its $79.8 million secondary public offering of Common Stock by selling stockholders
- a real estate investment trust, in connection with its $245.7 million public offering of Common Shares in connection with its forward sale.
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized as a Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2017)