- Advises in complex dispute resolution, with particular emphasis on the financial industry.
Srishti Kalro focuses on dispute resolution, with particular experience in financial matters. She also has experience in financial regulation, including representations in investigations and other regulatory actions.
- Advised the joint administrators of a global financial services firm in relation to the distribution of the surplus of the firm’s estate and the entitlements of various unsecured creditors as part of a scheme of arrangement.
- Assisted the former owners of a British department store chain in relation to investigations being conducted by their liquidators.
- Advised on an investigation into anti-money laundering systems and controls failures by a multinational investment bank.
- Representing the former owners of an online gambling business in relation to an arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration rules.