- Concentrates his practice on cross-border transactions.
Vladimir Kouznetsov’s practice involves structuring, negotiating and documenting cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate finance transactions.
- Advising Sistema JSFC, a publicly traded, diversified holding company in Russia and the CIS, on the sale by its subsidiary CJSC DM Finance of a 23.1 percent stake in JSC Detsky Mir Group to the Russia-China Investment Fund.
- Advising Garsdale (a subsidiary of USM) in the US$657.3 million sale of 50 percent of the shares in Lefbord, a former joint venture between Garsdale and MegaFon, which owns 50 percent of Euroset, to MegaFon, a leading Russian telecommunications operator.
- Represented USM’s subsidiary Garsdale in a US$1.78 billion sale of Yota, a leading Russian 4G operator, to MegaFon, a leading Russian mobile operator.
- Acted for USM Internet in a US$1.08 billion buyout of Telconet Capital Limited Partnership’s interest in Garsdale, which holds an interest in MegaFon.
- Counseled the founders of a company that designs, manufactures, and distributes power and data cables for railway rolling stock in connection with the sale of a 60 percent interest to a strategic investor and related shareholders’ agreement.