Akin Gump Attorneys and Practices Recognized by The Legal 500 UK Awards 2013
(London) – Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP has been recognized by The Legal 500 UK Awards 2013 as a leader in London in several areas of the law. Individual practices and attorneys are included in the rankings, which provide analysis of law firms in the United Kingdom.
For corporate and commercial work, Akin Gump is ranked in the following areas of practice:
- Equity capital markets: UK capability
- Partners Harry Keegan and Sebastian Rice are recommended
- M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £250m+
- Private equity: transactions
For dispute resolution, Akin Gump is ranked in the following areas of practice:
- Commercial litigation
- Partner Justin Williams is recommended
- International arbitration
- Partner Justin Williams is a leading individual
For finance, Akin Gump is ranked in the following areas of practice:
- Bank lending: investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Debt capital markets
- Emerging markets
- Investment funds
- Partners David Billings, Christopher Gorman-Evans, Ian Meade and Timothy Pearce are recommended
- David Billings is also identified as a leading individual
For projects, energy and natural resources, Akin Gump is ranked in the following areas of practice:
- Oil and gas
The Legal 500 UK 2013 is an independent guide to leading law firms across the United Kingdom.
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 850 attorneys in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #