Akin Gump Ranked in IFLR1000 Energy and Infrastructure Guide
(Washington, D.C.) – IFLR1000, in its recently published Energy and Infrastructure Guide 2014, singled out a number of Akin Gump practitioners and practice for notice.
Among the highlights:
- Akin Gump Moscow partner in charge Natalia Baratiants and partners Ilya Rybalkin and Richard Wilkie were listed as Leading Lawyers in the Emerging Europe, CIS and Scandinavia area.
- Akin Gump was ranked in “Energy and infrastructure” in the Corporate, Finance and Disputes categories, and partners Dino Barajas and Tom Trimble were spotlighted as “gaining increasing recognition” in Latin America.
- Trimble and partner Jeremy Schwer were singled out in client comments—the former for “great skills at putting people and deals together,” the latter as “one of the best [draftsmen] I’ve ever seen.”
- Akin Gump was ranked in “Energy and infrastructure” in the Corporate and Disputes categories for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- London partners Marc Hammerson and John LaMaster were spotlighted as “stand[ing] out for their experience closing deals in Lusophone, Francophone and Anglophone Africa.”
- Hammerson and associate Caroline-Lucy Moran were praised in client comments as highly recommended in the upstream E&P sector and also as “experts in the field, able to provide a good cross-section in all aspects of the E&P business.”
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 850 attorneys in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #