Akin Gump Trade, M&A, Funds, Restructuring Lawyers Ranked by Chambers Asia
(Hong Kong) – In its 2015 edition, Chambers and Partners’ Chambers Asia-Pacific has ranked eight Akin Gump lawyers and as leaders in their respective fields.
The attorneys noted in this edition are:
- F. Mark Fucci (Restructuring/Insolvency (International Firms) – China)
- Anne-Marie Godfrey (Investment Funds: Hedge Funds (International Firms) – China)
- Robert Griffin (Investment Funds: International – Singapore)
- Spencer Griffith (International Trade/WTO: Asia-Pacific Region)
- Stephen Kho (International Trade/WTO: Asia-Pacific Region; International Trade/WTO (International Firms) – China)
- Naomi Moore (Restructuring/Insolvency (International Firms) – China)
- Gregory Puff (Corporate/M&A: Hong Kong-based (International Firms) – China)
- Matthew Puhar (Corporate/M&A: Hong Kong-based (International Firms) – China)
These rankings follow other recent recognitions of Akin Gump’s work in Asia, including China Business Law Journal’s Deal of the Year recognition of the firm’s role in Giant Interactive Group’s go-private transaction (learn more here) and Financial Times’ selection of the firm for its inaugural “Asia-Pacific Innovative Lawyers Report” (learn more here).
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 850 attorneys in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #