Akin Gump Wins Best Training Contract for U.S. Firm at AllAboutLaw Awards
(London) – Akin Gump has won Best Training Contract – U.S. Firm for its London trainee program at this year’s AllAboutLaw Awards in London. The firm—along with partner Vance Chapman—was named runner-up in the Best Training Principal category.
The AllAboutLaw Awards were determined based on employee satisfaction surveys. The rankings came from those individuals who were experiencing training contracts and vacation schemes first-hand.
Akin Gump had also been named a finalist in five other award categories.
- Best Vacation Scheme – U.S. Firm
- Best Level of Support - Vacation Scheme
- Best Opportunities for Career Progression - Training Contract
- Best for Job Satisfaction - Training Contract
- Best Training Contract (overall)
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 900 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #