Chambers Global 2016 Ranks Akin Gump Lawyers and Practices
(Washington, D.C.) — Chambers & Partners, in its Chambers Global 2016 guide, has recognized 50 Akin Gump lawyers as leaders in their respective areas of practice. Chambers Global covers more than 190 countries across the world.
- Gregory Puff
- Stephen Kho
Europe-wide, the firm is ranked in Restructuring/Insolvency. London-based Anthony Renzi was recognized for his work in capital markets in Norway.
- Robert Aulsebrook (Expert based abroad – UK)
- Frederick Heller (Expert based abroad – UK)
- Dmitry Shiryaev
- Natalia R. Baratiants
- Suren Gortsunyan
- Vladimir Kouznetsov
- Ilya Rybalkin
- Anthony Walker
- Daniel G. Walsh (Expert based abroad – UK)
- Justin Williams (Expert based abroad – UK)
- Natalia R Baratiants
- Michael Stepek
- Daniel G. Walsh (Foreign expert – Russia)
- Jenny Arlington (Foreign Expert – Russia)
- John LaMaster
- Justin Williams
In the UAE, the ranked practice areas and lawyers are:
- Chadi A. Salloum
- Wael Jabsheh
In Latin America, Los Angeles-based Dino Barajas is ranked in the categories of Energy & Natural Resources and Projects.
In the United States, the ranked practice areas and lawyers are:
- George D. Cannon Jr.
- Suedeen G. Kelly
- Michael James Brito
- Dino Barajas (Foreign Expert – Latin America-wide)
- David Burton
- Edward W. Zaelke
Globally, the ranked practice areas are:
- International Trade/WTO
- Investment Funds: Hedge Funds
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 900 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #