SCOTUS Wrapup and Preview 2020
In this episode, recorded on Sept. 14, Akin Gump Supreme Court and appellate practice co-head Pratik Shah returns to review the 2019 Supreme Court Term and preview the big cases and topics in the October 2020 Term.
Among the topics covered:
- Chief Justice Roberts’ influence.
- Justice Gorsuch as maverick and textualist.
- COVID-19 and telephonic arguments.
- What to look for in the October 2020 Term.
- The 2020 elections and the Court.
To learn more, visit akingump.com and search for “Supreme Court.”