Robert Huffman Column on Fed. Circ. Decisions in Gov’t Contracts Cases Published by The Nash & Cibinic Report
“Litigating Appeals in the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit: Insights From The 2017 Roundtable,” a guest column by Akin Gump government contract practice head Robert Huffman, has been published by The Nash and Cibinic Report.
The column covers the following government contracts decisions issued by the Federal Circuit in 2017 and summarizes the discussion and analysis of these by a panel on which Huffman and representatives from academia and the government sat:
- Agility Public Warehousing Co. v. Mattis
- Agility Defense & Government Services, Inc. v. U.S.
- Garco Construction Inc. v. Secretary of the Army
- Lee’s Ford Dock, Inc. v. Secretary of the Army
- Reliable Contracting Group v. Dept. of Veteran Affairs.
To read the full article, please click here.