Six at Akin Gump Shortlisted for Europe Women in Business Law Awards
(London) – Six lawyers at Akin Gump have been shortlisted for the 7th annual Euromoney Legal Media Group Europe Women in Business Law Awards.
The individual practice awards recognize the best lawyer in each respective area. The nominees from Akin Gump are:
- Natalia Baratiants, best in energy, natural resources & mining
- Helen Marshall, best in financial regulation
- Liz Osborne, best in insolvency & restructuring
- Inderveer Hothi, rising star: finance
- Jenny Arlington, rising star: litigation
- Sophie Donnithorne-Tait, rising star: tax
The awards ceremony is scheduled for June 15 in London.
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 900 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #