This week, we highlight a report by EY Center for Board Matters on the top five priorities for companies in 2018 based on outreach conversations with institutional investors. Investors offer that their top five priorities this year are:
- Board composition, with a particular focus on enhanced diversity
- Board-level expertise that is more aligned with business goals
- Increased attention to climate risk and the environment
- Enhanced attention to talent and human capital management
- Compensation that is more aligned with performance and strategy
Click here to view the full report.