- Focuses on leveraged finance transactions, representing top-tier private equity sponsors in leveraged buyouts.
- Also works with banks and other financial institutions, corporates and portfolio companies.
- Deep experience in international and cross-border banking and restructuring transactions, with particular depth in leveraged acquisition finance, investment grade and corporate lending.
- Advises clients across a number of sectors, including oil and gas, telecommunications, real estate and retail.
Amy Kennedy structures leveraged financing arrangements for complex leveraged buyouts and other private equity transactions.
- Fremont Realty Capital on its financing arrangements for the acquisition of Porthaven Care Homes Group.*
- Financing arrangements in connection with a real estate portfolio acquisition (and subsequent disposal) by Apollo.*
- Investcorp on its sale of GL Education to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners.*
- A U.K. listed PLC on its financing arrangements (including in connection with an initial public offering (IPO) and subsequent refinancing).*
- Blackstone and Fajr Capital on their sale of a minority investment in GEMS Education.*