- A litigator with a winning trial history across numerous industries and areas of law.
- Handles sensitive, high-value litigation.
- Is highly engaged in key legal and business organizations throughout the Capital Region.
Tony Pierce is the partner in charge of the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Tony draws on more than three decades of trial and litigation experience to deliver positive results. Clients look to Tony as a problem-solver, an aggressive advocate and a reliable source of practical legal advice. His clients span an array of industries, including technology, telecommunications, health care, energy, media and entertainment, financial services and government contracting.
- Defends multiple employment matters, ranging from Title VII and retaliation claims to wrongful discharge and misclassification, as well as advice on gender and racial disparities in employee populations.
- For both public and private companies across multiple industries, conducts internal investigations of allegations of accounting fraud, misappropriation of trade secrets, and sexual and racial discrimination, among others.
- Represented multiple clients in multiple industries in software licensing disputes involving allegations of improper use or theft of software.
- Represented a defendant in a massive trade secrets case involving claims of breach of contract, fraud and theft of intellectual property in the automotive industry. The matter involved defense of multiple civil actions in the United States and Europe, as well as a parallel criminal investigation.
Public Service and Affiliations