- Trial and registered patent lawyer.
- Sits on the firm’s intellectual property (IP) committee.
- Designed supercomputers at AT&T Bell Laboratories.
Cono Carrano is a trial lawyer and a registered patent lawyer who focuses his practice on complex patent litigation. His experience primarily involves semiconductors, electronics, software, wireless and optics technology. Cono has worked with patent trial counsel in numerous European and Asian countries.
- Defended a leading global technology manufacturer in an eight-patent infringement case involving microprocessor and multimedia processing technology.
- On behalf of a leading global technology manufacturer, provided management and direction of multi-patent litigation involving microprocessor technology in the United Kingdom, Germany, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the People’s Republic of China, Korea and Japan.
- Advised in an ITC 337 proceeding involving patent infringement claims related to a Complimentary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) image sensor technology.