Danielle Crockett Ginty is a member of the firm’s litigation practice.
Practice & Background
Danielle Crockett Ginty received her B.A in 2004 from the University of California at San Diego, and her J.D. in 2008 from the University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, where she served as a member of the California Law Review. After law school, Ms. Ginty served as a law clerk to the Honorable Larry R. Hicks of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.
Ms. Ginty’s recent engagements include:
- representing an insurance company in a mass-plaintiff tort suit alleging that the company was liable for damages employees allegedly suffered as a result of investment advice they received from broker-dealer representatives licensed by a former seminar provider for the company
- representing an insurance company in a class action lawsuit and related litigation alleging the company’s representatives improperly recommended that public employees transfer out of a state-run pension program and into the insurance company’s annuity within the state’s defined contribution plan
- defending a health care provider in qui tam action alleging the submission of false claims for payment in violation of the California Insurance Frauds Prevention Act
- representing a solar company in a breach of contract dispute
- representing insurance companies in coverage and bad faith litigation
- defending companies in consumer class actions