- Advises public and private companies on a wide range of strategic transactions and corporate and securities matters.
Dasha Hodge advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, securities law compliance, Exchange Act reporting and general corporate governance matters.
Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Represented a Canadian oilfield services company in connection with its $275 million acquisition of a U.S.-based international services company.*
- Represented an Alaska mineral exploration company in the sale of joint venture company interests to a Canadian-based gold and silver mining company.*
- Represented the conflicts committee of a public MLP in $278 million going-private merger transaction.*
- Represented a Korean heavy industrial company in connection with its strategic acquisition of a U.S. turbine service and repair business.*
Securities and Capital Markets
- Represented issuers in Rule 144A offerings of senior debt securities (secured and unsecured).*
Public Service and Affiliations