- Concentrates his practice on intellectual property (IP) and complex patent litigation in particular.
Andy Rosbrook has represented clients in every phase of litigation in federal court, from pre-suit investigations through post-verdict motions. Andy is an experienced trial lawyer who has served as counsel in cases involving:
- Patent infringement
- Theft of trade secrets
- Breaches of confidentiality
- Antitrust violations.
- Representing an agricultural biotechnology firm in the Western District of Wisconsin, where the client asserted claims of patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation, while simultaneously defending against claims that the client’s patent acquisition practices violate antitrust laws.
- Enforcing a portfolio of 10 patents in the District of Colorado against a licensee who violated the terms of the license agreement with the client, while simultaneously defending against claims of patent misuse and anticompetitive conduct.
- Defending one of the nation’s largest wireless carriers against claims of infringement for patents involving secure access to protected networks.
- Enforcing IP rights against a client’s former employees who used the client’s patents and trade secrets to develop a competing product.
- Defending in arbitration against a claim of underpayment of patent royalties.