- Advises on legislative, regulatory and administrative issues, building on prior experience in the Texas legislature and as a senior principal and general counsel at a public policy firm.
Hans Rickhoff represents clients in legislative, regulatory and administrative matters at the federal, state and local levels. He also advises foreign sovereigns on U.S. foreign policy matters, including development and implementation of strategies to enhance their relationships and advocate their policy objectives before the legislative and executive branches of the U.S. government.
- Acting on behalf of immigration interests before Congress and the administration.
- Advising on health care legislative and regulatory matters, and, in particular, on Medicare- and Medicaid-related matters.
- Guiding clients regarding financial services issues, including insurance and banking legislation and regulation.
- Representing foreign sovereigns on international trade, tax and development matters.
- Advising on technology issues related to cybersecurity, infrastructure and biometric applications.
Public Service and Affiliations