- 25 years of experience advising on U.K. financial services regulatory matters, with a particular focus on regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings.
- Former Head of Enforcement at the Financial Services Authority (FSA), with an excellent knowledge of the U.K. regulatory system.
- Recognized by Chambers UK, which notes she is appreciated by clients as a “very tenacious, effective advocate” with a “direct and no-nonsense style.”
Helen Marshall advises clients on U.K. financial regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings and on their dealings with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA). She provides assistance to her clients in a number of areas, including:
- FCA and PRA compliance issues.
- Authorizations and approvals.
- Information requests.
- FCA thematic reviews.
- FCA investigations and enforcement.
- Regulatory Decisions Committee hearings.
- Upper Tribunal hearings.
Public Service and Affiliations