- Represents clients in transactional matters and other complex business transactions.
Iain Wood has extensive experience in representing companies and private equity funds on transactional matters and other complex business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, venture capital/private equity investments, divestitures of subsidiaries and business segments, distressed Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) transactions and other strategic transactions across a broad range of industries.
Private Equity and Investment Funds
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with its minority investment in a water appliance and water treatment business..
- Assisted a private equity fund in connection with its auction and subsequent sale of an international water treatment business to another private equity fund.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advised a developer, manufacturer and supplier of casino games, systems and technology in connection with its strategic acquisitions, including its acquisition of a Class II gaming footprint and its acquisition of an iGaming aggregator and content provider.
- Represented a NASDAQ-listed ready-mixed concrete and aggregate products company in numerous acquisitions throughout the United States.