- Working on the next evolution of wireless networks, including regulatory and transactional matters to support deployment of small cell and 5G technologies that will enable Smart Cities and the Internet of Things (loT).
- Industry leader working with innovators, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to solve questions regarding acceptable communications solutions for airborne unmanned systems (drones and automated air taxis).
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the FCC, the FAA and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Represents two of the three top providers of Video Relay Services (VRS) for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Provides compliance and strategic advice, and litigation support to companies that must comply with the requirements of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
Jennifer Richter has represented technology and communications companies and investors for nearly three decades. She brings years of in-depth experience in the technology and communications field to her clients in the industry. She gained her insider’s knowledge of the business while serving as vice president and general counsel of a wireless communications company she helped build and sell to the Sprint Corporation. Jennifer is recognized for exceptional depth in matters related to the wireless networks—spectrum transactions and wireless regulation.