Naomi Moss has experience representing chapter 11 debtors, creditors and other parties in interest in complex corporate reorganizations.
Practice & Background
Prior to joining Akin Gump, Ms. Moss was an associate in the New York office of another international law firm. In the summer of 2006, Ms. Moss served as an intern to the Honorable Robert E. Gerber, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of New York.
Ms. Moss earned her J.D. in 2008 and her LL.M. in bankruptcy in 2009 from the St. John’s Law School. She received her B.A. from New York University.
Ms. Moss’s recent representations include:
- the first lien lenders of Avaya Inc.
- a group of second lien lenders and DIP financing lenders for SunEdison, Inc.
- a significant noteholder of NII Holdings, Inc.
- a group of holders of beneficial interests in the Motors Liquidation GUC Trust in the General Motors bankruptcy
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the chapter 11 cases of BPZ Resources, Inc.