- Co-leader of the firm’s cybersecurity, privacy and data protection practice.
- Advises on privacy- and cybersecurity-related investigations and enforcement actions.
- Represents companies in U.S., international and cross-border litigation, arbitration and investigations.
Natasha Kohne is a co-leader of the firm’s cybersecurity, privacy and data protection practice, which was named among the top cybersecurity practices in 2017 by BTI Consulting. She also has a cutting-edge international legal practice that focuses on investigations, litigation, regulatory and compliance, often involving complex multi-jurisdictional and cross-border challenges. Her clients include global financial services institutions, sovereign wealth and government-backed vehicles, private equity and hedge fund managers, and other multinational conglomerates in retail, health, energy and technology. The Daily Journal recognized Natasha as one of California’s top cyber/artificial intelligence lawyers in both 2018 and 2019 and as a “Top Women Lawyer” in 2017. She is also recommended by The Legal 500 US in Cyber Law in 2017-2018. She is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US, International Association of Privacy Professionals).
- Advised an energy infrastructure company located in the Gulf Cooperation Counsel (GCC) on data breach investigations and remediation.
- Provided advice in international criminal and civil proceedings involving cyber intrusions and intellectual property investigations and disputes in Europe, the United States and the GCC.
- Drafted privacy and cybersecurity terms and conditions on behalf of a global transportation company in connection with its proposed operation of autonomous vehicle pilot programs in the U.S.
- Assisting with comprehensive merger and acquisition due diligence and risk assessments relating to privacy and cybersecurity matters in the U.S. and internationally.
- Representing clients in cross-border investigations involving intellectual property and the Internet in China, the GCC and the U.S.
Public Service and Affiliations