Nertila Qenani is an associate in our cross-border transactions practice group in the London office.
Practice & Background
Ms. Qenani joined Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld in February 2018, having previously trained and qualified as an associate at a leading international law firm.
Ms. Qenani’s recent engagements include:
- acting for a consortium on its acquisition of a water company in the United Kingdom
- acting for a fund on its disposal of a portfolio of European PPP and renewable energy projects
- acting for a fund on its acquisition and development of a biomass power plant in the U.K.
- acting for an energy company on its farm-in in an onshore block in Tanzania
- acting for an energy company on its farm-in in an offshore block in Morocco.